1. Liability waiver, shop policy, safety video must be completely read, signed, or watched before entry into workspace
2. No entry into work space through any entrance, without permission from associate with U WRENCH IT.
3. Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited on the premises. No entry allowed if under the influence.
4. Personal protective equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times in the shop, eye protection is mandatory for entry (other safety equipment strongly recommended).
5. Proper clothing attire must be worn at all times including; closed toe shoes, long pants, sleeved T-shirts
6. Running, horse play, or inappropriate behavior of any kind will not be tolerated in the workspace.
7. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the shop for safety precautions. 16 to 17 yr olds are allowed in workspace and must be accompanied by an adult 25 years or older. Photo ID is required for both individuals.
9. Customers are responsible to pay a replacement cost of lost, broken, or stolen tools. Customer signatures are required prior to and after rented time to ensure all tools rented or used in the tool box are back in its proper location. Note: We are not responsible for broken, miss placed, or stolen personal tools while you were in our facility.
10. Customers are responsible to clean their rented Bay Area within their rented time frame. No debris, spills, or tools missing. Failure to do so is a $15 fee.
11. Emergency exits are illuminated with red “EXIT” signs. Please make yourself aware of all locations upon entering workspace.
12. Customer vehicles cannot enter or exit workspace without a U WRENCH IT employee’s approval.
13. Customers are responsible for paying the hourly rate from the time the vehicle is pulled into the workspace to the time the vehicle leaves the workspace. There will be a timer displayed in each individual bay for reference.
14. When using equipment that can cause bodily harm (i.e., welder, torch, grinder, brake lathe), it is your responsibility to ask for help if your uncomfortable operating equipment. In addition, while using any and all equipment, it is required to use the proper PPE provided with equipment.
15. Headphones, ear pods, or any other devices that can prevent or distract you from hearing your surroundings are not permitted.
16. Phones are not permitted while operating machinery, lifting heavy parts or equipment, or while under a vehicle. Cell phones can be used away from the bay area. If unsure of a safe location, ask a U Wrench It associate.